All Adventure Activities have a degree of risk. Participants should be aware that no operator can absolutely guarantee your safety. Puhoi River Canoe Hire Ltd cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage to any person/personal property if you fail to follow our instructions.
You must read and sign a Booking Form/Terms of Hire Agreement with Puhoi River Canoe Hire Ltd prior to departure.
For the safe operation of all kayaking equipment owned and operated by Puhoi River Canoe Hire Ltd all participants must meet the following Customer Criteria.
- No children under the age of 3. All kayakers must be able to sit up unaided. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All Clients must correctly fit and wear the buoyancy aid provided by Puhoi River Canoe Hire Ltd. Clients may bring and wear there own buoyancy aids provided they adhere to NZ Safety Standards.
- All clients must weigh less than 135kgs.
- All kayakers must understand and follow our instructions. All instructions are provided in English only â€“ sorry we do not provide a translation service.
- Absolutely No alcohol/drugs/illegal substances. No bags permitted in kayaks.
- All participants must be dressed appropriately for kayaking. For your safety please wear light summer casual clothing i.e.shorts/Capri pants/cotton shirt/jandals/sandals ABSOLUTELY NO long dresses/skirts/jeans/heavy trousers and/or boots. We will refuse hire to those not wearing appropriate clothing for kayaking.
- Please bring: Sunhats/sunblock essential for hot sunny days â€“ Wind/shower parka for rainy days. Water Bottle. A towel & change of clothes to leave in the car to change into if you get wet kayaking.
- No Dogs
- To ensure safety we reserve the right to refuse hire due to adverse weather/river conditions or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness or in our opinion are likely to endanger themselves or others
Call Kathy or Cody for more information
phone 09 422 0891 or 027 284 1672